This wikiHow shows you how to make an occasion standard in Microsoft Word for Windows or Mac PCs. You can utilize a pre-made format to make your standard, or you can make your own starting with no outside help.
- Open Microsoft Word. It's a dull blue application with a white "W" on it.
2.Click the inquiry bar. It's at the highest point of the Word window.
On Mac, first snap File in the upper-left corner, at that point click New from Template… in the drop-down menu. How to Make a Banner in Word.
- Type in standard in the inquiry bar, at that point press ↵ Enter. Doing as such will scan the Microsoft format database for pennant layouts.
- Select a pennant layout. Snap on a layout that you need to utilize dependent on its review picture. This will open the format's page.
Since you can change the content to state anything you desire it to state, pick a standard that has a structure that you like as opposed to a topic that is proper for the event.
- Snap Create. It's to one side of the format's see. Doing as such opens the layout in Microsoft Word.
- Alter the flag content. Supplant the content on each page with your favored pennant content.
You can likewise change the content's textual style and shading by clicking Home, choosing the content that you need to adjust, and choosing your favored choice in the "Textual style" area of the toolbar.
- Change your standard's textual style. In the "Textual style" area of the toolbar, you'll have to change the accompanying parts of your standard's content:
Size - Click the number in this area, at that point type in any event 300 and press ↵ Enter.
Textual style - Click the textual style name (e.g., Calibri) box, at that point select a text style that you like.
Shading - Click the descending confronting bolt to one side of the "A" catch with a hued bar beneath it, at that point click the shading that you need to utilize. How to Make a Banner in Word.
- Transfer a foundation picture. To do so:
- Click the Design tab.
- Click Watermark
- Click Custom Watermark…
- Check "Picture watermark", at that point snap Select Picture…
- Select an image (on Windows, first snap On My Computer)
- Click the "Scale" drop-down box and select a scale.
- Click OK
- Spare your flag. To do as such:
Windows - Click File, click Save As, double tap This PC, click a spare area on the left half of the window, type your standard's name into the "Record name" content box, and snap Save.
Macintosh - Click File, click Save As…, enter your standard's name in the "Spare As" field, click the "Where" box and select a spare envelope, and snap Save.
- Create a standard
You can make a standard utilizing Word. There are various kinds of pennants: standards that keep running along the highest point of a solitary page, similar to letterhead or a flyer, and "gathering style" flags that are hung up, similar to those that read "Cheerful Birthday" or "Congrats." This article guides you through the procedure for making each sort.
- Double tap in the top territory of your record to open the header.
- On the off chance that you need to utilize a realistic in the standard, click Insert >Pictures (to utilize one of your own photos) or Insert > Online Pictures. Pick the picture you need to utilize.
- On the off chance that you have to alter the tallness and width of your image, select the image, and afterward utilize the Picture Tools Format tab to design the image as required.
- To add content to your flag, click Insert >Word Art, and pick the style you need.
- A content box shows up with "Your content here" in the content box. Type the content you need to use in your flag.
- To modify the content style, select the content box, and after that utilization the Drawing Tools Format tab and be inventive. You can likewise change the text style and text dimension utilizing the Home tab. How to Make a Banner in Word.